This month Waterville will be having a Friday art walk. Portland, Maine has had tremendous upsurge in the creative economy with the economic influx brought to the city because of the arts. So have other cities in Maine like Belfast, Bangor and even Kingfield. And now Waterville is joining in.
On Friday, February 7th there will be arts displayed downtown at:
- Common Street Arts: Artist Reception: FEBRUARY 7 – 5 to 7 pm. The exhibit of the “Imaginary Journey” through March 8.
- Frammakers: Artist Reception: FEBRUARY 7 – 5:30 to 7:30 pm. The exhibit runs through March 13.
Other venues in Waterville this month for art:
- Carnegie Gallery at the Waterville Public Library: Artist Reception: FEBRUARY 14 – 5 to 7 pm. “Magical Reefs”, Acrylic Paintings and Books by Jean Ann Pollard, through February 28.
- ART IN THE LOBBY at Railroad Square: Artist Reception: FEBRUARY 27 – 5:30 to 7 pm. See Artworks by Clif Graves and Alec Hartman through the end of March.
- Shela Tea: Ongoing art displayed