STONE AGE CIVILIZATIONS IN THE NEW WORLD
More about Esther Pasztory —
Esther Pasztory is Lisa and Bernard Selz Professor emeritus of pre-Columbian Art History and Archaeology at Columbia University. She has published extensively in the field of pre-Columbian art, including the first art historical manuscripts on Teotihuacán and the Aztecs.
Born in Hungary, she emigrated to the United States in 1956, after the anti-Communist revolution. She attended Vassar College and Barnard Collage, where she received a BA in art history. With her dissertation at Columbia, entitled The Murals of Tepantitla, Teotihuacan, she received her PhD in 1971.
Other books by Esther Pasztory:
- Aliens and Fakes: Popular Theories about the Origins of Ancient Americans
- Conversations with Quetzalcoatl and Other Stories
- Jean-Frederic Waldeck: Artist of Exotic Mexico
- Inka Cubism: Reflections on Andean Art
- Remove Trouble from Your Heart
- Thinking with Things: Toward a New Vision of Art
- Daughter of the Pyramids: Colonial Tales
- Pre-Columbian Art
- Teotihuacan: An Experiment in Living
- Aztec Art
Order online on the donations page of the non-profit publisher: Polar Bear & Company. Indicate the book and make sure you include your address!
Or phone in your order, email email@example.com, or send your check or money order for $17.95/copy to: Polar Bear & Company, P.O. Box 311, 8 Brook Street, Solon, Maine . 04979.
Along with this information:
How many copies:
Email if you wish notification of it being sent.